Air conditioning is becoming more and more frequent indoor. Its use brings with it several problems concerning these devices’ hygiene and care.
It’s not sufficient to just clean or substitute their filters in order to grant a good air hygiene. The reason is that dust increases over time, becoming the ideal breeding ground for bacteria, mould and fungi, together with pollen and allergens.
They can cause severe diseases, such as respiratory allergies, eye irritation, general sickness feelings, known as “Sick Building Syndrome”.Contact us
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal requirements concerning Aeraulic Hygiene
- 2008 - workplaces requirements (D. Lgs 81/2008).
Later on, other technical requirements were drafted. The latest are:
- 2013 - operating procedure to rate and handle the risks connected to the air-conditioning systems hygiene (Rep. Atti n° 55/CSR del 7/2/2013)
- 2015 - guidelines to prevent and control legionellosis (Rep. Atti n°79/CSR del 7/5/2015)
Our operational programme consists of:
- Preliminary inspection necessary to identify the plant’s hygiene situation and, where necessary, its critical areas
- Analysis made with an Accredia laboratory, in order to certify a plant’s state of health
- Video inspection made with some wire-guided robots in the aeraulic system, in order to check its internal conditions and, if necessary, its irregularities
- Disinfection made with nebulisers and atomisers, which allow us to spread the disinfecting product on the entire aeraulic system
- Sanitisation it consists of the actual cleaning in order to remove dust, using rotating brushes, robots or compressed air jests, combined with a vacuum cleaner. They all make dust lift, which later is channelled outside.
- In the end, we provide a technical report and all the documents which will be necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations
In presence of an aeraulic or hydric plant, it’s necessary to provide a Risk Assessment (DVR), specific for biological risks. In lack of it, Siva can provide a detailed monitoring and preventing programme suitable for you.Contact us